• Navigator

State Social Support

Only foreign nationals with permanent residence in the Czech Republic or foreign nationals with a period of residence longer than 365 days are entitled to state social support. EU citizens can claim most social benefits immediately after registering for a temporary stay, in some cases after three months. State social support is provided in specified cases depending on the amount of income. For more information, visit the web pages of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.

State social support benefits:

  • child allowance

  • parental allowance

  • housing allowance

  • childbirth allowance

  • funeral allowance

Last change: August 4, 2020 15:24 
Share on: Facebook Share on: Twitter
Share on:  
Contact Us

Staff Welcome Centre

CU Point

Charles University

Celetná 13

116 36 Prague 1

Czech Republic


(+420) 224 491 898

(+420) 224 491 897


How to Reach Us