• Navigator

Diploma Recognition

Recognition of foreign higher education (“nostrification”) is generally decided by the public universities, which offer similar programmes of study. Private universities do not have this authority.

A written application for recognition of foreign higher education is always submitted to the Rector’s Office of Charles University (not to the faculty). Documents can be submitted in person or by post to the address of the Rector’s Office. The application cannot be submitted electronically.

More detailed information will be provided by the Department of Recognition of Foreign Diplomas and Degrees.

Last change: August 4, 2020 13:36 
Share on: Facebook Share on: Twitter
Share on:  
Contact Us

Staff Welcome Centre

CU Point

Charles University

Celetná 13

116 36 Prague 1

Czech Republic


(+420) 224 491 898

(+420) 224 491 897


How to Reach Us